Following discussions, it has been decided to plan meetings further in advance, and attempt to group agenda items together, thus making 'themed' meetings.
If you would like to add an item to the agenda, please contact the branch secretary, secretary (at) CanberraEV (dot) org.
Here is a list of the coming meeting dates:
Tuesday, 7 March, 2012
Apologies, and welcome to new members.
- Apologies: Julia, Karl, Mark H.
- Acceptance of previous minutes as a true and accurate record
- Welcome to new members
Reports (AEVA, ACT EV Council, CIEVFI)
- AEVA web site - deferred
- Special meeting to discuss the festival 2012
- Festival date
- The Revenge fo the Electric Car showing (Bill)
- Invite politicians to talk - Karl
- Presentation of John's loan program.
Peter C.: “A series of cautionary tales about the various confusing things my car
was doing last year and how I eventually got to the bottom of what was goingon. Some aspects remain mysterious and it was not all as simple as onemight expect.”
See paper here: http://www.rego.act.gov.au/assets/PDFs/Segway%20Discussion%20Paper.pdf
- Phillip's Electric Dirtbike conversion named “Scrappy”
- Paul W.?
- Business without notice
Pending agenda items
- The CanberraEV web site (How to log in, make blog entries, add content and make comments).
- Presentation on the Mitsubishi iMiEV
6 February, 2012
5 March, 2012
2 April, 2012
7 May, 2012
4 June, 2012
2 July, 2012
6 August, 2012
3 September, 2012
1 October, 2012
5 November, 2012
3 December, 2012
3 October, 2011
- Denver Bunzel showed a film clip of his motor in action on the EKart
- Paul Wayper reported on the first ride on his motor bike conversion
- Haydon Lowe reported on the slow uptake into the first 50 club
- Mishka Talent discussed continuing ideas for the conversion of lawn mowers
AGM Agenda The AGM was held before the general meeting on 3 October, 2011 at 7PM. Agenda: 1. Presidents and Treasurers Reports 2. Election of Office Bearers 3. Close of meeting Nominations were invited for the following positions: PresidentSecretary Treasurer Event Coordinator Webmaster General
Regular Meeting Agenda
1. Apologies, Welcome to new members.
2. Festival Debrief (David & Julia)
3. Policies - From last meeting Karl and John have suggested that we rescind our previous policy - for decision
4. Goals and objectives fo the next year - General discussion (Julia)
Position of Events Manager - General comments (David)
5. Group Projects - EKarts etc (Paul) CIT Course (Mark)
7. Members projects
8. Any other business
NSW changes Vehicle Safety Compliance Certification Scheme (VSCCS)
9. Close of meeting.
Open forum discussions on topics of common interest