EV Festival 2010
It's on again! And it is free!
Sunday, 26 September, 2011 (10 am to 4 pm) near Old Parliament House, Canberra.
Bigger and better than last year!
For the second time in Australia, the first three commercially available electric vehicles together in one place!
- Commercially available production electric cars, including Tesla Roadster, Blade Electron and Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- Electric vehicle infrastructure & renewable energy suppliers
- Commercially available production hybrid cars from major manufacturers
- A Mitsubishi Fuso hybrid commercial truck
- Vintage electric cars
- New electric scooters, motorbikes and bicycles
- Electric vehicle conversion specialists
- Owner-converted electric vehicles
- Specialist production electric vehicles
- Electric vehicle components
- Research in electric transport
- Solar power technology
Have a look at images from last year's Festival..